Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mika Nagano Blog: Unexpected Happening


The following is from Mika Nagnao's blog. Translated from Japanese to English
_______________________________________________________________________



It's entering into the rainy season in Kanto雨

It's not that I dislike the rain, but it's been raining for several days so I've had trouble doing the laundry.(´・ω・`)

It's been a long time since I updated my blog.

How are things going with all of you? 

Concerning me, well I had a miscarriage about a month ago.

It was really unexpected.

Now, I've been able to calm down and compose my body and my mind and have turned myself towards being a housewife.ニコニコ音譜

Since the miscarriage, my husband has been near my non-stop, doing the chores around the house time and time again, it made me think that I'm really happy I married him.

We will go forward as a couple.

Since I got pregnant, I gained 7 kg so I've started dieting and I'm thinking about going back to the gym with my husband.

Is the next one in August? Maybe I will go make an appearance at Deep Jewelsラブラブ


In the hot and in the cold, please take care of yourselves everyone. ニコニコ

No comments:

Post a Comment