Monday, November 4, 2013

Emi Fujino: Deep Jewels 2

The following is a translation of Emi Fujino's Blog
_________________________________________________________________________________


I lost by decision.

I'd like to apologize to those who supported me.

Also, I'm really grateful to those that have always supported me.

My teachers and those that give me power, Taiyo, Tsuda, and V, it was reassuring to have you all there. 
And, GODS, where I started training, everyone at the Dojo, everyone who came to the venue, everyone who sent me messages, and the staff, always always thank you.

I'm sorry that I could't get the result I wanted.

I did everything that I was able to do and lost.

I really enjoyed the fight.

More than a fight won, I always get more praise and wonder in a fight lost.

But losing is losing.

Substance is important, but results are also important.

My goal has disappeared, I am still not sure what I will do next.

When I was thinking about this, my 5 year old nephew called me. 
" You lost? Then you should do it again"
I was comforted by a 5 year old child.

The reply was unexpected and simple.
This time, I was able to represent the fighters and give the greeting.
 I do not think that Women's MMA in Japan is too bright right now. This is the responsibility of us fighters. I think that we all take pride in going up into that ring, to fight up there is a blessing. Regardless of your career, because we all love MMA, we must continue to fight with that feeling. 
Please continue supporting us.
Picture courtesy of Lady Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment